View Profile Michael-Flaherty

1 Movie Review

Awesome theme

the cartoon was good and all but that theme song just blew me away!

NoComicsComics responds:

Hehe, glad you got to see the cartoon. I'll tell you what, the theme is my favorite part of the series.

36 Audio Reviews

These are all really freakin good. I had a similar idea recently to make a soundtrack to a fake game, I bet you had a lot of fun doing this!

AlexanderJoshuaDavis responds:

Thanks a lot mate! Yeah I had so much fun with the SNES Music competition on here that for the next week after I wrote my entry I just kept jamming out additional tracks (although not as polished/detailed as the first one) in that SNES style... I'm thinking of actually putting together a really cheesy 2D RPG Space Opera game to the music at some point haha (but I'm working on another more serious game project for the time being)...

Hey... maybe I should start a competition on here... "Writer the score for an imaginary video game", (abridged, say 15 mins of music minimum) maybe have a vote on the genre/era/console or whatever... let me know if you'd be interested in that and I'll try and put something together, maybe with John Montoya, I'll have to save a bit of money for some prizes.

Cheers!

Great work as always!

This is really great stuff. Good job!

AlexanderJoshuaDavis responds:

Thank you very much mate! I found it so much fun I've been writing one SNES style track for an imaginary game every day since haha.

Male